Cheap Car Hire Brisbane
Save time & money by booking a cheap rental car in Brisbane right here!
Hire Car Hero is your one stop shop for cheap hire cars in Brisbane, Australia and across the world. We allow you to quickly and easily compare all the available vehicles from Budget, Hertz, Thrifty, Europcar, Avis and Redspot on the one page to book the best possible deal going around. By showing all the car rental suppliers prices in the one place and making them compete for your business we can achieve the cheapest possible price.
Main benefits of using Hire Car Hero for your Brisbane Rental Vehicle
- Ability to compare Brisbane’s best car rental suppliers in the one place online.
- It will only take you 2 minutes from start to finish to book a vehicle.
- No booking fees are charged, prices are the cheapest they can possibly be.
- No cancellation fees, we know plans can change that’s why we don’t penalise you if they do.
- You do not need to sign up to our website to access all the great car hire deals in Brisbane.
- Credit card details are not required when making a booking.
Whether you are a single person on holiday, a family on holiday, on a business trip or simply need to rent a car for another purpose Hire Car Hero will have a great deal in Brisbane for you. With many different pick up and drop off locations scattered around Brisbane our suppliers will make your hire car rental as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Why rent a car in Brisbane?
There are trains, buses, taxis and other public transport that can get you around Brisbane but none offer the flexibility that a hire car offers. When you have a rental car you can see what you want when you want with no schedules or crowded areas it is a great way to see Brisbane, and best of all you can fit lots of shopping in a hire car.
What type of cars can be booked?
All of our rental vehicle suppliers offer current model cars that are relatively brand new. There are small city run abouts to large family SUV’s available and all are safe, reliable and comfortable.
Brisbane Car Hire Tips
Below are a few simple tips that can help you get a cheap car rental Brisbane.
- Usually the earlier you book a hire car the cheaper the price is going to be. It’s just simple supply and demand. Try to avoid booking at the last minute as prices are usually considerably higher if you do this.
- Try searching for different time periods as the daily rate may change if you add another day on and end up being cheaper.
- Hire car prices are usually more expensive when picking up at airports than they are in city depots. If you are looking to save try getting to a city depot, trains, buses and taxis are available from the Brisbane airport.
- Fill up with petrol before you return the vehicle as it will cost you a whole lot more if the car hire company charge to do this for you.
- Rent a car that suite your needs. Don’t get a huge people mover if there are only two of you, something
How to book a car rental with Hire Car Hero
Follow these 4 simple steps to book your next Brisbane hire car quickly, cheaply and with ease.
- Complete the booking form at the top of the page including your pickup and dropoff locations, the pickup and dropoff dates & times, then click the “Search” button to see the results.
- You will be shown all the available cars from the suppliers in Brisbane. Sort and compare all the vehicles in the list and click “Book Now” on the car you would like rent.
- Complete all you personal details and click the “Make Booking” button.
- Your cheap rental car has now been booked and you will receive confirmation of your booking shortly.
Brisbane is the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland, situated on the Brisbane river it is the third most populous city in Australia. It used to be seen as a poor cousin to Melbourne and Sydney but now is one of the most popular places in Australia due to it’s friendly locals, tropical climate and it’s rich culture.
There are so many things to see and do in Brisbane you will be spoilt for choice. To make it easier to get around to all these great sights and experiences we recommend you rent a car.
Brisbane’s climate is a humid subtropical one with moderately warm, dry winters and humid, hot summers. Severe storms including huge hailstones, strong winds, torrential rain and flooding are a common occurrence from November through to March.
Over the last decade Brisbane has seen numerous severe floods and even a tropical cyclone.
|Average High (C)||30.3||29.9||28.9||27.1||24.4||21.9||21.8||23.1||25.6||26.9||27.8||29.2|
|Average Low (C)||21.3||21.3||19.8||17.3||13.4||11.6||10.0||10.5||13.7||16.2||18.6||20.3|
Source: Bureau of Meteorology
Best times to visit Brisbane
Brisbane has great weather all year round making it a great holiday destination at any time throughout the year. Below are some good time to visit Brisbane each month.
January (Summer): It is the middle of summer with very hot weather, perfect for relaxing on the beach. This is holiday time in Brisbane with Australia Day falling into this period.
February (Summer): Summer – Still very hot but usually a bit quieter due to school holidays being over with people back at work and kids back at school.
March (Autumn): Autumn in Brisbane. The weather is still quite hot and humid. Easter and school holidays fall into this period making it quite busy.
April (Autumn): ANZAC day falls in April with Easter and school holidays also sometimes occurring in this period. The temperature is still quite warm and humid.
May (Autumn): Queensland’s Labour Day holiday occurs in May making Brisbane busy with Queensland locals.
June (Winter): June is one of the more cooler months Brisbane experiences with the Queen’s birthday holiday and school holidays falling in this period.
July (Winter): School holidays fall at the start of the month. If you want to avoid the crowds the second half of July is a great time to visit.
August (Winter): The famous Brisbane EKKA show falls in August and is a huge hit with the kids. Again this is a quiet part of the year if you want to avoid the crowds.
September (Spring): The Brisbane Riverfest and Riverfire festivals kick off in September along with the warmer weather and the crowds due to school holidays occurring towards the end of the month.
October (Spring): With school holidays still happening early in the month things can still be quite busy as the weather starts to warm up even more.
November (Spring): This can be a great time to visit Brisbane with hot weather and no school holidays making it somewhat quiet compared to the other summer months.
December (Summer): This is the busiest time of year with hot, humid weather. All states have school holidays and Christmas time and New Years take place towards the end of the month.
Top thing to do in Brisbane
With so many things to see and do in Brisbane it can be hard to know where to start. We have provided some of the best attractions below to make it a little easier for you.
The best way to see all these attractions is to book a cheap rental car in Brisbane online with Hire Car Hero.